Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Have you seen...

This Man:

He was probably last seen in one of these:

He should be done today...well that is until they decide to fire up the combine and get the wheat out and then put in the double crop beans.  I am really hoping that I may get to spend an evening with my husband tonight and possibly Friday night.  And I am majorly crossing my fingers that he will have the weekend off.  That may be wishful thinking so I am praying hard for a little rain!!  Not seeing him but for a maybe an hour a day (waking hours) can be very trying.  I did go ride in the tractor with him the other day so that helped out.  I do try to remember that it could be worse.  Any Military spouse/family member gets a big standing ovation from me!  A big THANK YOU to all the men and women who leave their families to guarantee our safety!!!

No comments: