Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

After watching the news this morning I realized I have SOOO much to be thankful for...
- my wonderful family and friends
- our town was spared from any storm damage on Good Friday
- not one person lost their life in the other towns and at Lambert Airport - seeing footage from Alabama is just heartbreaking
- I have a roof over my head and shoes on my feet
- I remembered to set the DVR for the royal wedding tomorrow
- that four years ago my life changed in such a positive way.  Not sure where I would be if Dustin and I weren't set up to meet four years ago. (I'll tell the full story some other time)
The list could go on forever.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

for sure!!

ps love how you go from the storms to the royal wedding. it made me laugh!