Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

It's pretty sad when you can't even remember what you did!!!  Friday night...oh yeah...Dustin was in the field so I stayed home and cleaned, got supper ready, cleaned some more, a little facebook, ok so you get the picture!  Dustin got home around 8pm, we ate supper and then decided to get my bike ready for the poker run.  WELL, the front tire was flat, so we took it out to the shop to repair...Dustin made the hole a little bigger in the process and needless to say the night ended with a trip to Wal-Mart at 9:30 and in bed by 11:00.
Saturday brought the Bicycle Poker Run!!  What a GREAT time!!!  If you ever have the chance to do this...DO IT!!  My legs and rear-end may still be sore today (Monday) and will probably still be tomorrow...it was totally worth it. :)  I only wiped out once which I thought was pretty good considering it's been, oh, like a year since I rode last.  I have the very beautiful bruise to remind too.
Sunday...I worked a wedding with mom.  Yes, I did put the word "wedding" and "Sunday" in the same sentence.  You didn't misread that.
Overall, I had an amazing weekend!

No comments: