Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

100 DAYS!!

Wow only 100 days left!!  Tomorrow we will be in double digits...yay!!!  It's a little hard to believe that we are already at this point.

The last couple of weeks I have felt really good (other than my hips and back starting to bother me occasionally).  I guess that just goes with the territory.  I am excited for my next ultrasound, maybe Baby Liefer won't be so stubborn and show us his/her face. :)  It's also hard to believe that this will probably be our last ultrasound.

A little less than 3 weeks until our third trimester begins!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

It goes by super fast!

Crystal L said...

It already has. So I can only imagine how much faster it's going to go. :)

Lara said...

When is your ultrasound appt?
Not too much longer!

Crystal L said...

November 17th...hopefully BL cooperates. :)