Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 20

Yes this post should have been done four weeks, but it's better late than never. 
Week 20 brought us to another ultrasound...yay!  This could be the ultrasound that we find out the gender.  Since the day I found out I was pregnant, I did not want to know the sex of the baby, Daddy however was a different story.  I thought about Daddy knowing and not telling me, but somehow I knew that just wouldn't work.  1. I would have hounded him almost daily about it and 2. I was afraid of him having it slip out not just to me but to someone else.  So, I prayed that Baby Liefer would be stubborn and not show us his/her "stuff".  Let me tell you the baby was most definitely stubborn...this child was face down and ass up.  When the ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know the sex, much to my surprise the word "yes" came out of my mouth.  So, when the tech went to reveal the baby's gender...I got my wish.  Baby Liefer was stubborn and locked their knees together.  However, I believe I maybe prayed a little too hard because BL was so stubborn that the tech couldn't even get a picture of his/her face and literally crossed his/her arms over his/her face and gave us a nice big thumbs up!!!  So, we get to have another photoshoot opportunity at week 28 and maybe BL will as least show his/her face.
Yep, that's the back of my child's head with a nice thumbs up.  Maybe the baby just isn't a morning person. 

No comments: