Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 24

I had my regular 4 week check-up on week 24.  Baby Liefer has a nice strong heartbeat!  I have one more four week appointment and then I start going every 2 weeks.  Oh and I also get to take the glucose test before my next appointment (really not looking forward to that).  No pictures this time so I will just leave you with some stats...

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still down 4 lbs from original weight
Sleep: What's this? - If I sleep longer than 3 hours - I am impressed.
Best Moment this week:  Of course hearing the heartbeat at the doctor's office.
What I miss: Other than a good night's sleep (which won't happen again for years) - nothing
Movement: Definitely getting stronger
Food Cravings: The most defined craving was a Whopper from Burger King...one weekend I was bound and determined to get one of these things.  I did too. :)
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound in four weeks

No comments: